The Argyll Hotel, Kintyre
A dog friendly, beach side hotel
Accommodation at the Argyll Hotel
We have 7 bedrooms in the hotel
- 2 Double Aspect Seaview Select double rooms, en suite
- 2 Select double / twin rooms, en suite
- 3 Standard double en suite rooms
The Double Aspect Seaview Select rooms are our larger rooms with magnificent sea views. These have Continental King Size beds. One window faces the sae with a Juliette balcony and the other window has a side view to the sea.
The Select rooms are our largest rooms, best suited to people with 2 dogs. These have sea views from the side. You can have Continental King Size beds when set as double beds or have them set as twin beds.
The Standard rooms are not as large and have standard double beds. One has a seaview the other two do not. However the restaurant, lounge and terrace all have great views.
- One of the Select rooms has an additional bed available making it ideal for a family of three. Please contact us directly regarding this.
- One of the Standard double rooms is on the ground floor, with a wet room shower, making it more suitable for people with mobility issues. Please get in touch to discuss any needs you may have.
- Double Aspect Seaview Select (double room) en suite @ £125 B&B for 2 people (£95 for one person)
- Select Double / Twin rooms en suite @ £120 B&B for 2 people (£95 for one person)
- Seaview Standard Double en suite @ £95 B&B for 2 people (£80 for one person)
- Standard Double en suite @ £90 B&B for 2 people (£75 for one person)
- We are a dog friendly hotel with no charge for your pet. Let us know you’re bringing them though!
Direct booking Room Rates include breakfast
None of the other booking websites include breakfast
Seaview rooms only available by booking direct.
Not available on other booking sites.
Things you need to know!
- Check in time from 3.00pm. Please advise if checking in after 10.00pm.
- Check out time 10.30am.
- Breakfast served from 7.30am – 9.30am
All rooms have a Smart TV and tea & coffee making facilities. There’s an iron with ironing board, and hairdryers/ hair straighteners are available in the hotel which are free to use. The hotel has free wi-fi access of intermittent quality being rurally located.
As you would expect breakfast is included in your stay for those that book direct via FreeToBook, or for a reasonable fee for those booking via other websites. If you have to leave early in the morning we can assist you with a packed breakfast. Packed lunches are available to purchase, please enquire at reception.